Even Expert Optimizers Save More Power
Sonics’ energy processing units and automated methodology enable the most sophisticated power management engineers to extract significantly more savings from their chips.
- Aggregation of savings techniques, abstraction of power control, and automation of EPU RTL and UPF generation enable scaling to finer grained power partitioning, while accelerating schedules.
- Autonomous, hardware-based EPU identifies, sequences, and controls power state transitions up to 500X faster than conventional CPU-based approaches.
- Distributed power grain controllers enable parallel operation and deliver deterministic responsiveness to guarantee real-time deadlines.
- Reprogrammable architecture supports optimization to varying operating modes.
- Internal monitors enable observation-driven adaptation to the end system.
- Flexible controllers adapt to customer-defined clocking, reset, isolation, retention and power gating approaches.